This one surprised me.
I have made it my focus not to be ‘religious’ cause that has been a great stumbling block to me. I want freedom of spirit more than anything else.
40+ years of being a certain way, being like everyone else; until you do different: you have no idea how much in a box you are.
So when things come out of me of their own free will when I have thrown off the restraints and what has been my past.. what I write speaks to me too.
WRITING PROMPT Write a two column list. On the left, write 5-10 regrets. On the right, write 5-10 things you’re proud of accomplishing. Take note of the similarities in all of your regrets, all of the differences in your accomplishments. Write about why we are more diverse in our pride than we are in our shame.
1. Regret that I have not written every day.
2. Regret that I get afraid to write the truth.
3. Regret that I let others opinions shut me down.
4. Regret that I cannot always see that this is my calling.
5. Regret that I cannot always see that I am enough no matter how others have treated me.
6. I regret I bought into the lie my rising up puts others down.
7. I regret I bought into the lie that life isn’t about me. It is about me and everyone else too. 🙂
8. I regret thinking for one moment I can’t make a difference.
1. I am proud that I persist and have not given up.
2. I am proud that I have not stopped shining my light..
3. I am proud that I can express myself uniquely and say it fearlessly.
4. I am proud that I can be fully myself without fear.
5. I am proud that my failures do not define me.
6. I am proud GOD is with me and loves me and stands with me always and that He has given me freedom!!
7. I am proud that I have a voice and I have something to say and I keep saying it.
8. I am proud that my rising up gives others inspiration that they can too!
We are diverse in our pride because it’s who we are created to be!! We are formed from HIS perfect image.. Creator of our big beautiful planet also created us.. With all its different and exotic lands but yet similarities in the very cells that make up our DNA the very fabric of life itself. We each one are highly prized and important and so precious many just have not known it.
Our differences and our unique talents make life interesting and exquisite.. In the way we say things and in the way we do things. Who wants to be the same!! The beauty is in being different! We can all hold our heads up because we are created individually and we all compliment one another. Humanity has believed the lie we all have faults though (see it in the way we treat ourselves, our fellow man, planet and creatures) and yet to know the fullest truth that the spirit within us all unites us and brings freedom to become our fullest selves.. That anything we fail at right now will not ultimately keep us down. We can accept each other because we know all of us are free and equal in worth. Free to embrace each other without fear. We need to emphasize the strengths and not focus on anything else because the time is coming when all of us will know the truth and our world as we know it will be righted. All people and creatures will be appreciated and all seen and known as precious. I am thankful as a believer in Jesus Christ that I know the truth and one day we will all experience heaven on earth. This knowledge will always be a basis in everything I write about and why I enjoy expressing spirit and creatively the way I do and how I hold out hope when things do not appear to be good or make sense or when I am imprisoned by disability of flesh. ❤